Friday, May 18, 2012

Mini Thank You Cards



A few months ago, my sister hosted a Stampin' Up! party.  I wanted to give the guests who placed an order that night a little thank you card.  I left it blank inside so they could use it again and had my sister place inside their bags with the rest of the order.

I was going through my pictures and realized that I hadn't written about these.  These are simple 3x3 note cards that I just had to share.  This was my first time making these small cards and have to say they are so cute and easy to make that I'm looking forward to making more.

I am sad that this stamp Triple Treat Flower is retiring since I had just gotten it free during Sale-a-bration.  I should have realized it was too good to be true ;)

Here are the supplies to make this card:

Card Stock: Tempting Turquoise
                    Rich Razzleberry
                     Pumpkin Pie

Stamp Sets: Triple Treat Flower (retiring May 31st)
                    Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Tempting Turquoise
        Pumpkin Pie
        Versamark

Accessories: Brights Designer Buttons
                     Early Espresso Baker's Twine
        Punches: Fancy Flower
       Adhesive: Snail
                        Mini Glue Dots
                        Stampin' Dimensionals

Head to my store HERE to buy any/all of these supplies to make these cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment