Monday, May 14, 2012

Butterfly Card

I had my party to celebrate the retiring products on Friday.  I wanted to show you the card the attendees made using A LOT of the retiring supplies.

The card is featuring one of my favorite stamp sets Flight of the Butterfly so I'm very sad that it's retiring.  I think I might just keep this one hidden when I try to sell all my other retired sets next month.

Flight Of The Butterfly Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!



Supplies needed to make this card:

Card Stock: Whisper White
                     2011-2013 in colors - Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party

Stamp Set: Flight of the Butterfly (retiring end of May)
                  Sweet Swirls standard wheel (retiring)

Ink: Pacific Point
       Versamark
        Old Olive

Accessories: 5/8" Satin Ribbon Old Olive (retiring)
                     Clear Rhinestone Brads (retiring)
          Tools: Crop-a-dile (retiring)
          Punches: Butterfly (retiring)
                          Eyelet Border (retiring)
          Adhesive: Snail
                           Stampin' Dimensionals
                          Mini Glue Dots

*Remember: You have until May 31st to get the retiring products.  Please note some of the accessories may not be available because they are while supplies last.  Head over to my Online Store to begin shopping now.


No comments:

Post a Comment