Thursday, May 24, 2012

Birthday Card


This has to be one of my favorite birthday cards I have made in a LONG time.  I just love everything about it.  I love the colors to this, the layout, the flowers, the texture, etc.  I got my inspiration from Mary aka Muffin's Mama on Splitcoast Stampers.  I changed and added things that would fit my style and supplies.  I actually don't want to give it away.  Ever have that problem?  My solution is to make 2 than I can keep one for myself!!

Here are the supplies needed to make this card:

Card Stock: Rose Red
                     Daffodil Delight Designer Series Paper Patterns Pack
                     Early Espresso
                     Whisper White

Ink: Early Espresso Ink Pad
        Rose Red Marker
        Daffodil Delight Marker

Stamp Set: Bring on the Cake

Accessories: Basic Rhinestones
                      Chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop Polka Ribbon
                      3/16" Brads - Brights Collection (Daffodil Delight)
        Tools: Big Shot
                   Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die
                   Boho Blossoms Punch
                   Paper Piercer
                   Mat Pack
         Adhesives: Snail
                            Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment