Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Island Floral Bookmark

We made these adorable bookmarks at my farewell party.  The retiring product is the Island Floral Sizzix Bigz Die.  I was sad to see this one on the retiring list since I had just bought it.  Here's how to make this bookmark:

Run the die through the Big Shot with the color you would like the flower and leaves to be.  I used 2011-2013 In colors - Colypso Coral and Lucky Limeade.  I punched Daffodil Delight DSP using the Fancy Flower punch.  I assembled the flower with snail adhesive.  I put the glimmer brad in the center of the flowers.  Finally, I attached a small strip of sticky strip on one of the leaves to attach the flower.

This is a really cute and simple bookmark that fits perfectly in any book.

If you would like to order any of these supplies you can do so at my Online Store.  The Island Floral Die will retire May 31st.


No comments:

Post a Comment