Friday, May 4, 2012

Farwell Friday

It's that time of the year to say goodbye to LOTS of retiring products.  Stampin' Up! is preparing for the new catalog to come out next month so they need to make room for new and exciting things.

I know it will be hard to say goodbye so let's get together to celebrate while crafting, talking, eating and even a little drinking ;)

I will have light snacks to munch on along with some wine and pop to drink.  You will make and take home 1 card and a cute bookmark using retiring products.  There will be a door prize to win and each guest will go home with a little something special for attending.

Cost is FREE (No purchase necessary to attend) You are more than welcome to bring a snack and/or drink with you though.

RSVP by Wednesday, May 9th so I can have enough supplies and snacks for everyone.

Earn an extra entry into the door prize for every friend that you bring (Please make sure to RSVP how many friends you will be bringing so I can include them in our total)
Extra entry by bringing a snack and/or drink that night (You can include what you will bring on your RSVP)
Extra entry for placing a $25 order that night.
*Please note: No purchase is necessary to attend.  Just come enjoy a night of crafting with the great products while they last.

I will also have a special incentive if you book a party in June or July with me that night.  That is a great time to have a party to earn FREE product from the new catalog.

RSVP by calling 412-979-7830 or emailing me brittnycreates@gmail.com.  You can also RSVP through my demonstrator business website under the events tab  www.brittnysmith.stampinup.net

I look forward to celebrating with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment