Friday, October 19, 2012

Volleyball Senior Rec

If you don't know this about me already well here you go.  I am an assistant girls volleyball coach at a local high school in the area.  We had our senior rec last night and I wanted to make cards for our 4 seniors that the coaches could sign.  Our colors are white, black and red.  Here's what I came up with:



Since I'm a bit of a procrastinator and don't get inspired until I'm under the gun, I needed something simple.  I really wanted to make a volleyball player punch art but not when I started at 10 pm the night before.  Definitely for next year even though there could be 7 seniors.  I better make sure I don't wait until the night before!

This also made me realize that I don't have any sport inspired stamps.  I had to hand draw the volleyball on my circle punch.  Add to my wish list of things I need to order.  Thank goodness for having my discount as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator ;)

Supplies needed to make this card:

Card Stock: Whisper White card 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
                     Real Red DSP from Patterns Pack Brights Collection 5-1/2" x 1-3/4"
                    Whisper White scrap for square and circle punch
                     Basic Black scrap for die cutting

Ink: Basic Black to sponge volleyball
        Basic Black marker
        Real Red marker

Accessories: Sponge Dauber
                     Crystal Effects
                      Snail Adhesive
                      Stampin' Dimensionals
Tools:  1-3/8" square punch
            2-1/2" circle punch
            Big Shot
            Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die
           

No comments:

Post a Comment