Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Join My Team!


Stampin' Up! just made becoming a demonstrator even better!

With a price of just $99, the new, completely customizable Starter Kit can be as unique as your own creativity!  It's the perfect way to get your business off to a great start - your way.  The new Starter Kit comes with
  • Up to $125 worth of exclusive Stampin' Up! products that YOU choose
  • A business supplies pack (valued at $65) to help get your business started
  • Kit ships for FREE!
The total kit is valued up to $190, but the Stampin' Up! opportunity can be priceless!

If you would like to learn more or get started now, click HERE to be taken to my website to join or read more about being a demonstrator.  You can also contact me with all of your concerns.  I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Stampin' Up! is a great company to be apart of and I'm glad that I can provide this to you!





No comments:

Post a Comment