Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Starter Kit Has Arrived

I never got to post this because I have been working with my kit nonstop this weekend. I received my kit Friday afternoon. I spent most of Friday just going through everything and becoming familiar with the contents. The funniest thing was before I even opened the box. Here's what the box had on it.
And boy was that statement true! There was extreme excitement!
Here are pictures of everything in the kit.
All of the contents inside the box
VersaMark - watermark ink - used to make tone on tone designs
Stampin' Scrub - used to clean stamps
Stampin' Pastels - chalks in all Stampin' Up! family colors
Classic Stampin Pads in red, pink, black, green and blue

Snail Adhesive
Stampin' Around Handle with Stampin' Around Wheel - Always in Bloom
Blender Pens - used to make watercolor effect
Butterfly Decor Elements
Box of 2009-2010 Idea book and catalogs
Stack of stamps - Bitty Birthday
Eastern Blooms
Define Yourself
Teeny Tiny Wishes
Elegant Thank You
Fun and Fast Notes
I didn't take pictures but the kit also included 3 stacks of 8 1/2 by 11 24 sheets of white, bold brights and soft subtle cardstock. It also included a starter DVD and CD that shows our digital scrapbook kit. Promotional catalogs, postcards and some other business catalogs were included. Finally there was a bunch of business forms to make customer orders at workshops.
It definitely has everything to help get started, but I am already planning on ordering some of the other supplies Stampin' Up! has to offer. For example I want the border and corner punches we have to offer. There are so many things I can do with these during my workshops. I am also a HUGE fan of Sizzix. I cannot wait to get some or all of these dies. Another great tool I will be able to feature during my workshops. And then there are the stamps. I have a feeling I will have a ton of these as well! I am going to wait for my first workshop at the end of February before I order anything more though.
I really look forward to using this starter kit to help me with my first workshop at the end of February.

No comments:

Post a Comment