Thursday, February 25, 2010

Need Ideas with Those Stamps?

Hello everyone. I wanted to provide everyone with this site called Splitcoast Stampers. It's a site with lots of cards made from Stampin' Up! supplies! The best thing is you can search for the stamp set that you want to make a card to see all of the samples made with those stamps. From the home page, click on gallery at the top right corner. Then click on the Stampin' Up! Galleries link under the Splitcoast Gallery title. Scroll down and select the box of the alphabet set you are looking for. Find the set and start admiring! I have spent WAY too much time on this site. There are lots of great ideas. I am CASEing a card from this site for my workshop this Sunday. I am so glad someone introduced me to this site. I hope it helps you as well. I would recommend bookmarking the gallery because it will be a place to check out daily! Happy crafting!

Check out SPLITCOAST STAMPERS

No comments:

Post a Comment