Friday, February 19, 2010

Clicking on My Links

I wanted to explain something that I'm going to be doing from now on with my posts. When I make a project and write what Stampin' Up! supplies I used, I'm going to link the product to my site so you can buy it. The problem is that when you click on the link, it takes you away from my blog. Most of the time there will be more than one product you want to buy. Unless you write down the names of the supplies, you won't be able to get back to my blog to see what they are. There are 2 things that I suggest to solve this problem. I have Windows so I'm not sure how Mac would solve this. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated to help Mac users out there.

If you decide to click on the link and leave my blog, you can open up a different page and reenter my blog address then find the post so you have a list of the products to buy.

I suggest doing this instead. Right click on the link and select open in a new window option. That way you won't have to research for the post on my blog you want supplies from. At this time, I cannot figure out how to get the link to do this automatically, but I am working on figuring it out. I will try to make a video explaining how to do these two steps sometime this weekend for those visual learners out there. If you are still having problems, I will try to help as much as I can.

Here's a link to my site so give my suggestions a try. Let me know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment