Sunday, February 21, 2010

Great Business Ideas!

I have been looking at all the ways to promote my business since I'm a newbie. Stampin' Up! offers a great site where all demonstrators can go to discuss all our questions and concerns. Someone left some great ideas on how to boost your search engine rating. The author is a Late Night Stamper. She suggested entering as many contests as you can on others blogs. That way if you win, your name and artwork will be posted for their followers to see. She also provided a great link to enter contests to get published on different sites and magazines. I am definitely going to start participating in these contests since I have the time to craft. I wanted to provide this information for anyone who loves to craft and would like to see their work be acknowledged!

No comments:

Post a Comment