Saturday, February 20, 2010

San Diego Scrapbook EXPO

Hello everyone. I received my email for the yearly scrapbook EXPO in San Diego this morning. I am very excited! I attended the floor area 2 years ago and spent WAY too much money for some great things. I wasn't able to attend last year, so I'm definitely looking forward to going this year. Especially now that I'm a demonstrator. I want to check out the supplies, but I really want to go for the ideas. Now that I'm buying Stampin' Up! supplies, I want to use my products to make things that I see that day.

I am looking into one of the crop nights too. They are featuring a theme to the Friday and Saturday night crops. Saturday is a Luau that I think would be sooo much fun with a group of friends. I'm hoping my girlfriends want to get together to scrap that night.

I am also thinking of entering the contest they are doing. They are calling for any and all types of creative projects using scrapbook supplies. The top 3 winners will receive a nice prize. I'm just not sure what I would do to enter. I've seen some cute paper craft projects that I would like to enter. I'm going to be thinking about this and see what I can come up with. I will definitely post anything that I make if I decided to participate. It all depends on what I come up with and if I have enough time.

If you live in San Diego, leave me a comment if you are attending what day. Also, let me know if you would like to crop Saturday night with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment