Dates: August 1 - September 16, 2012
Promotion Details: It's always more fun to stamp with friends! When you join by September 16, you will get a Howl-o-ween Printer's Tray project kit absolutely FREE-a $60 value! This exclusive kit contains the perfect elements of a spooktacular Halloween decoration
*Project kit does not include ink
- Paper IDA: Must be received in Stampin' Up! office by Friday, September 14, 2012; 6:50 PM (MT).
- Online IDA: Must be submitted by Sunday, September 16, 2012; 11:50 PM (MT).
- If the above deadlines are not met, but the demonstrator still qualifies because of a special exception, she will be able to order the Howl-o-ween project kit on Tuesday, September 18, 2012.
There are MANY reasons why I LOVE being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Here are some great reasons why to join my team:
- While the $99 price tag is exciting in and of itself, one of the biggest perks of the new Starter Kit is its flexibility! Not only will you get a great deal on Starter Kit products (up to $125) that you get to choose yourself, but you'll also get a 20 percent discount on Stampin' Up! products when you place orders in the future.
- You have free access to Stampin' Connection (an exclusive 30,000 member only stamping community) and invitations to Stampin' Up! events-not to mention the fantastic new friendships you'll forge and regular opportunities to get together and stamp.
- These two are my favorites: You will have sneak peeks of product, promotions and catalogs before anyone else! You will also receive a FREE demonstrator monthly magazine filled with beautiful photos, project ideas and tips to run your business! Like I said, I absolutely LOVE having these two perks as being a demonstrator. The magazines have awesome ideas that you can't get without being a demonstrator.
So if you are ready to join my team for $99 and receive your FREE tray head to my site http://brittnysmith.stampinup.net than click on "Join the Fun" Contact me if you have questions about being a demonstrator and I will gladly help. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or give me a call. We can even meet up if your local for a chat and receive a treat on me.