Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Christmas Tree


I'm sure you're thinking it's weird to see Christmas cards already but I had to try out some of the new product I ordered from the 2012 Holiday catalog.  I wish I could remember where I saw this layout, but I just can't.  That's why I like to write posts after making the card cause I can give credit where credit is due.  Sorry if that person is you.
I love how the tree is actually cut out of the whisper white to show the designer series paper underneath.  This was easy to do using the new Holiday Collections Framelit Dies.  They go along with the Scentsational Season stamp set that you can order as a bundle and save 15%!
Scentsational Season Clear-Mount Bundle
I absolutely LOVE how Stampin' Up! is starting to offer bundles of product at a discounted price.  And if you want the stamp set you should DEFINITELY order the framelits because you will love being able to do so many different things with both.

Supplies needed to make this card:
Card Stock: Crumb Cake base 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
                    Whisper White 4-3/4 x3-1/4
                     Be of Good Cheer DSP 2-3/4 x 5-1/2
                    Champagne Glimmer paper scrap for star and label
Stamp Set: Scentsational Season
                  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Cherry Cobbler     
       Gumball Green (add a little color around modern label sentiment)            

Accessories: Stampin' Sponge
                     Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
          Tools: Big Shot
                     Holiday Collections Framelit Dies
                     Merry Minis Punch Pack (Small Heart Punch from Holiday Catalog)
                     2-1/2" Circle Punch (used to round corners)
                     Modern Label Punch
  Adhesives: Snail
                    Stampin' Dimensionals

Remember: you can order any or all of these supplies directly from my online store 24/7 @ http://brittnysmith.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment