Friday, August 24, 2012

Holiday Catalog Swap

I participated in a demonstrator swap with stamp sets from the 2012 Holiday Catalog.  These are the swaps and they are all GEORGEOUS!!  I love that we only had to make 6 cards so we were able to take our swap cards up a notch than normal with more people.  If you remember from here, my swap card was the Gingerbread man and women card.  Enjoy the beautiful creations from my fellow demonstrators who all rock!!


Snowflake Soiree created by Amy Deems




Look at that bling on this card, love it!!!


Wonderful Winterland created by Lori Smith


Perfectly Preserved created by Lynn Elrod-Clifton

Wonderfall created by Kim Williams

Googly Ghouls created by Elaine Swidzinski

Inside of card
These stamp sets are all in the holiday catalog that runs until December 31st.  If you want to order any or all of these sets, you can do so through my online store 24/7 @ http://brittnysmith.stampinup.net


No comments:

Post a Comment