Sunday, August 12, 2012

MIA

I wanted to let you know that I've been missing in action this week because my mom had right knee replacement surgery on Monday.  She watches our boys while I go to work and my husband is in school.  Since this past week was my husband's last week of summer class, I was home with the boys.  I update my blog while I'm at work since there is VERY little time for anything with 2 boys ages 2-1/2 and 17 months.  I'm going to try to update with my recent projects today and hopefully this week since I'll be at work more.

My mom had a successful surgery and is in recovery mode at home.  My oldest son helped me make a get well soon card for my mother that I will post later.  So check back this week for projects I've been working on that I haven't been able to post.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment