Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Stampin' Trimmer

It has finally arrived!!

As a demonstrator I have been waiting for this new trimmer since the announcement months ago.  Another reason I love being a demonstrator is because I get to order this before any of my customers.  Customers will be able to order this trimmer in November.  Check out the video to see all the reasons you will want to order this trimmer next month.





Let me know what you think and you will be able to order this trimmer November 1st at my online store http://brittnysmith.stampinup.net if you aren't a demonstrator already.  If you would like to know all of the great benefits of being a demonstrator like preorders, product discount and monthly income to name a few, please contact me at brittnycreates@gmail.com  I would love to discuss all the possibilities of running your own business.

No comments:

Post a Comment