Friday, October 5, 2012

Birthday Card

 
Yesterday I posted the 30 sucks birthday gift I created for my friend.  Here's the card that I made to go with the gift.  This was designed using a card sketch from my local demonstrator group so all I had to do was figure out what supplies I was going to use.  I tried out a new technique that I learned from my upline at our local group meeting with the silver glimmer paperClick here to see how I changed the silver to midnight muse!

Supplies needed to make this card:

Card Stock: Midnight Muse base 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
                    Patio Party DSP 4 layers 5-1/4" x 2", 2" x 1-3/4", 2" x 1" and 2" x 2"
                    Silver Glimmer paper scrap to punch
                    Whisper White scrap to punch

Stamp Set: Delightful Dozen (happy birthday stamp)
 
Ink: Midnight Muse marker and ink refill (refill used to color glimmer paper)
       Pool Party maker
       Summer Starfruit marker and classic ink pad to add color to white circle
       Raspberry Ripple marker
       Primrose Petals marker
 

Accessories: Basics Glimmer Brads
          Tools: Sponge Daubers
                     2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
                     2-1/2" Circle Punch
                     Paper Piercer and Mat
   Adhesives: Snail
                     Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment