Friday, July 6, 2012

July Q & A

The NEW Annual Catalog
 Q & A

Q: How can I get a catalog?

Sending Cards

A: With the release of the new Annual Catalog, stampers everywhere want to know the same thing! The great news is that there are many ways for you to get a catalog, see the great new products, and get creative inspiration!

Host
When you host a workshop, you receive a free Annual Catalog from me. Plus, you get to be among the first to see, use, and enjoy great new products from the Annual Catalog. Contact me today to set up your fun stamping party by emailing brittnycreates@gmail.com

View Online
If you can’t wait for your copy of the Annual Catalog to arrive, you can view it online – anywhere, anytime access! Just visit my Stampin’ Up! website http://brittnysmith.stampinup.net, go to the Products tab at the top, and select “Catalogs”. Or you can view the products by category or search for specific products in my store. From my Stampin’ Up! website, select the “Shop Now” button at the top right. Plus, you'll find that the Digital Designing products are available in my store as well.

My Specials
Contact me to find out even more ways that you can get your hands on the amazing new Annual Catalog. I just know you are going to love it! It is packed with great new products and just bursting with creative project samples to inspire you.
© CraftyPerson Production. Images © Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment