Anytime you order our fabric you get 3 extra-wide fat quarters (27" x 18") in 3 coordinated designs that can be cut with select Big Shot dies.
Designer Fabric details:
■ 100% cotton
■ Patterns coordinate with select Designer Series Paper designs
The Comfort Cafe fabric coordinates with the Comfort Cafe suite. The colors include Cajun Craze, Midnight Muse, Pool Party, Soft Suede, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White. This allows you to match the fabric with the colors to any of your projects with ease.
I do not sew even though I have thoughts of wanting to so I found a project that I could use a hot glue gun to try the fabric out. I have seen fabric flowers all over the web that I got inspiration from. Here's what my flowers turned out to look like.
*Sorry for the poor picture quality. Taken from my phone and think camera needed to be wiped clean.*
|Cute way to gift instead of wrapping|
Fabric: Comfort Cafe
Accessories: Brights Designer Buttons
Early Espresso Bakers Twine
Tools: Craft and Paper Scissors
Flower Folds Bigz XL Die
Hot Glue Gun (store bought)
Clips for the back bought at store
Steps to make this project:
- Using craft and paper scissors, cut your fabric to the length of the flower folds bigz XL die.
- Run the die through the Big Shot.
- Assemble flowers with hot glue gun. I placed a small strip of glue on the back of each layer going the opposite way from the previous layer.
- Thread bakers twine through button.
- Glue button to flower.
- Add backing if you want or add to project using adhesive.
There are so many cute things you can use our fabric for and I can't wait to try out more.