Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July 4th Banner

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

Sorry for the flash reflecting off the window in this picture

I just recently purchased the Perfect Pennants Bigz Die for the Big Shot.  I wanted to use it and thought what a better time to try it out than for a 4th of July decoration!  I love how this banner turned out and am looking forward to making more, especially for birthdays!  This is hanging in my front door window.  It brings a smile to my face everytime I open my door.

Supplies needed to make this project:

Card Stock: Real Red
                    Real Red from Designer Series Patterns Pack - Brights Collection
                    Pacific Point
                    Pacific Point from Designer Series Patters Pack - Brights Collection
                    Whisper White
                    Silver Glimmer Paper

Stamp Set: Broadsheet Alphabet
Broadsheet Alphabet - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Real Red
       Pacific Point

Accessories: Real Red Satin Ribbon (retired)
                     White Bakers Twine
                     Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details
          Tools: Big Shot
                     Perfect Pennants Bigz Die
                     Petite Pennants Builder Punch
                     Paper Piercing Tool
                     Paper Piercing Mat
   Adhesives: Snail
                     Mini Glue Dots
                    
*Please note: I try not to use any retired items like the real red satin ribbon in this project so if anyone wants to duplicate this project they can order everything from my website. Unfortunately, I haven't replaced my retired ribbon yet since the launch of the new catalog last month. Sorry if you love that ribbon and wanted to order some because Stampin' Up! no longer carries this ribbon anymore.  Check out the current ribbon by heading to my site www.brittnysmith.stampinup.net

1 comment: