Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love Banner

I have a party coming up Sunday that I wanted to have some decorations showcasing all that you can do with Stampin' Up! products.  Even though Valentine's day was yesterday, my party is going to be "love" themed so I'm still making Valentine projects.  Here's a banner that I made to hang spelling LOVE.


This is such a cute and easy project to make if you love to decorate for the holidays like I do.




Supplies needed to make this project:

Cardstock: Real Red
                   Pink Pirouette Designer Series Paper
                   Whisper White

Ink: Real Red

Stamp Sets: P.S. I Love You
                   Broadsheet Alphabet

Accessories: Heart Framelits - Occasion mini catalog
                     Big Shot
                     2-1/2" Circle Punch
                     1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch
                     Blushing Bride Smooch Spritz - this is sprayed on whisper white scallop circle
                     Color Catcher
                     Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details - added to different parts of each stamped letter
                     3/8" Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon
                    Crop-a-Dile
                    Snail Adhesive
                    Stampin' Dimensionals

If you like this project and want the supplies head to my store at www.brittnysmith.stampinup.net than click "Shop Now" under the products tab.  Sale-a-bration Special: For every $50 you spend (before shipping and taxes) you chose FREE Sale-a-bration items.  This runs until the end of March.  My Special: Place your minimum $50 order by the end of February and receive my Valentine sweet treat class PDF emailed to you for FREE!  What a great time to shop for Stampin' Up! products.  Shop now at my site: www.brittnysmith.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment