Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to my wonderful readers!
I hope that you have a great day celebrating with someone that you love.  I will be spending it with my 2 boys since my hubby has to work.  We ended up having our celebration last night with dinner and cake though.  My hubby spoiled me with roses as well.

Here's the card that I made for him.  I saw this idea on www.splitcoaststampers.com.  If you are a crafter and haven't checked out that site you need to bookmark as one of your favorites.  There are so many great ideas.


I enjoyed making this card because I used new items from the Occasions mini as well as Sale-a-bration.  I have been meaning to try the stamp sets I received FREE from placing a minimum $50 order (before tax and shipping) but just hadn't got around to it.  This was my perfect opportunity!
Supplies needed to make this card:

Cardstock: Crumb Cake
                  Bashful Blue
                  Real Red Designer Series Paper
                  Red Glimmer Paper

Ink: Versamark
        Basic Black
        Bashful Blue Stampin' Write Marker

Stamp Set: Outlined Occasions - exclusively in Sale-a-bration catalog that you can order for FREE after placing a minimum $50 order

Accessories: Big Shot
                     Framelit Hearts from Occasions mini (Love these because there are so many different things you can try with them as you can see from this card)
                     3/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Riding Hood Red
                     Rhinestone Circle Clear Brad
                     Heart to Heart Punch
                     Dazzling Details Cherry Cobbler
                     Snail Adhesive
                     Stampin' Dimensional

If you would like to receive this stamp set that includes congratulations and thanks along with love than head to my site www.brittnysmith.stampinup.net and place your $50 order before tax and shipping and choose your FREE items.  There are some exclusively only Sale-a-bration items as well as items from the current catalog you can get for FREE!!  You receive FREE items for every $50 you order.  For example if you place $110, you will get to choose 2 items from the Sale-a-bration catalog for FREE!  Who doesn't love getting free stuff?  Check out the Sale-a-bration catalog for all the items you can get for FREE here!

No comments:

Post a Comment