Friday, January 27, 2012

Win a FREE Item

Want to win this bundle for FREE?

Includes 2 spools: 10 yards each 1/8" ribbon in Colypso Coral and Lucky Limeade as well as 30 brads: 6 each of 5 designs
This is an item from the Sale-a-bration catalog that you can only get if you place an order over $50 (before tax and shipping); you host a party with me or you join my team!  You can place your order through my online store HERE  If you are interested in hosting a party or joining my team, please contact me with any questions brittnycreates@gmail.com

Back to the FREEBIE!!  I am hosting my first ever blog candy!  Here's how it works.  Starting Monday, January 30th I will post a different card featuring a stamp set form the Occasions mini catalog each day for 10 days.  All you have to do is write down the name of the stamp set and save it until the last day which will be Friday, February 10th.  Once you have all of the names, email your answers and your name will be put in the drawing to win that FREE bundle!  I will announce the winner the following day.  Sounds pretty easy to me!

If you do not have a copy of the Occasions mini catalog you can search for the sets HERE or contact me to receive one in the mail.

Each post will be published weekdays at 7am EST and you have until midnight February 10th to submit your answers.  I hope everyone enjoys my first ever blog candy!

Have a great weekend and see you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment