Monday, January 30, 2012

Name that Set?

If you remember a few weeks ago I mentioned that I was participating in a demonstrator swap with ladies who are in my upline Stampin' Up group.  I made 10 of the same cards.  It took some time but I really enjoyed it and I was proud of what I came up with.

I mailed them off with a return envelope for my swaps to be mailed back to me.  Boy was I excited to see them in the mail last Monday when I came home from work.  It was like Christmas all over again!

After seeing all of the cards, I can tell we have a VERY creative group of local demonstrators.  I look forward to more swaps and getting lots of inspiration from these ladies!

I will post one card a day (except for weekends) so you aren't overwhelmed with pictures in one post.  Plus it will be something to look forward to each morning as I post at 7am EST.

The swap was to feature one new stamp set from the Occasions mini catalog. 
Can you name the stamp set on each card everyday? 
Jot down your answers and on the 10th day (February 10th), email me your answers to be put into a drawing for a FREE gift for having all of the answers correct each day.  To qualify all you have to do is visit my blog each day, note the name of the stamp set used from the Occasions mini catalog than email me your answers on February 10th!  You have all day to submit your answers than I will notify the winner the next day so they can claim their prize!

So, let's get started with the first card.  Can you name that set?


Note: This card isn't my creation but I have been given permission by the creator Jen Smyzd to share on my blog.  She's my upline and a wonderful crafter.  Check her blog out to see more!

1 comment: