Thursday, January 5, 2012

Monthly Newsletter

I have been trying to think of ways to improve my business and provide contact with my customers.  Stampin' Up has a monthly newsletter Ecard that I can send but there's not much of a personal touch on my end with the card.  I have been wanting to start making my own newsletters where I can fully add the content I want to send and make it more personal to my customers.  After lots and LOTS of research, I found a FREE :) site that allows me to create newsletters to send to my customers.  It's still a MAJOR work in progress, but it's a start.  Since it's a new year and new beginnings this is where I can make a difference with my business.  If you would like to receive my newly designed newsletter, please provide your email to the left of this post where it says "Subscribe to my Newsletter."  You will be added to my monthly newsletter list and will receive my newsletter around the first of each month.  (That's as long as the kids cooperate!  (Which can be hard with 2 boys aged 2 and 10 months!))  I promise you WILL NOT be added to any other junk mail.  Your email will only be used to send my newsletter with Stampin' Up information!  Just had to clear that up because we all know what a pain in the butt junk mail is.

I look forward to sending you my monthly newsletter which will include current promotions, upcoming promotions and events, samples of Stampin' Up work as well as samples I have created using my own supplies.  This is something you won't want to miss out on.  Sign up today to start receiving my newsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment