Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Mickey Mouse Thank You Cards

I finally got my son's thank you cards done for his second birthday.  (They are only a month late, bad?)  I made 7 of the following thank you cards.  (I can only imagine when I have to make double/triple/quadruple that amount how behind I will be :/)

We had Mickey Mouse themed party

You can see the dimension in this picture

All 7 finished together!!!!
I think this card came out really cute.  Another simple one to put together once I figured out what I wanted it to look like.  Here's what I used to make these cards:

Cardstock: Whisper White
                   Real Red
                   Basic Black
                   Daffodil Delight

Ink: Basic Black

Stamp Set: Thank You Kindly

Accessories: Circle Punches (1-3/8" and 1-3/4")
                      Basic Black 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
                      Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon
                      Snail Adhesive
                      Mini Glue Dots
                      Dimensionals

A very simple card with little supplies needed.  I think the recipients will be very happy to receive this thank you card.  The inside is plan where I will have my son "sign" (or draw circles because that's how he colors right now!) and I will write thank you for the ____ gift, love D.J.


No comments:

Post a Comment