Monday, November 14, 2011

My Digital Studio Cards

My sons birthday is coming up on Dec 2nd.  He has become obsessed with Mickey Mouse which isn't a bad thing in my opinion! ;)  So we are having a Mickey Mouse themed birthday party.  I wanted to create invitations around his theme.  I am going to create them using my paper supplies but I wanted to see what they looked like using My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up.  I figured doing it this way would make the process a lot easier because I would have already figured out the style of the card.  I also cased it from here.  It was so simple to create using My Digital Studio (MDS) is why I just absolutely love our software.  So here's the card.


Front 


Inside

I also wanted to try to make a Minnie Mouse version of this same card.  Again, it was so simple to create it with MDS.  Even though I'm not a pink person, I absolutely love this card.  I'm looking forward to making the cards that will be posted in a future post, so stay tuned!






No comments:

Post a Comment