Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Birthday!

I just wanted to dedicate this blog post to my husband (even though he never reads this blog!)  He is turning 28 today and I love it!  That just means he's getting one year closer to 30 when I can tease him like he's been teasing me for the last couple of months.  I love him to death and can't wait to spoil him tonight after work.  Here's the card I made for him that I slipped into his biology book so hopefully he sees it when he's in class to cheer him up just a little!  It's hard making cards for men sometimes when all you want to do is bling it out and make it fabulous like us girls!


Not sure why I can't flip this the right way through blogger because it's the right way on my computer.


Close up of the card

This card used color combo Night of Navy, Old Olive and Cajun Craze.  My husband is a HUGE Notre Dame fan so I tried to incorporate the green since that is his favorite color.  I used Builder Wheel Birthday and Candle Crazy using Old Olive ink pad.  The number stamp is from the Bring on the Cake stamp set using Old Olive ink pad.  I colored in the numbers 2 and 8 using my Cajun Craze Stampin' Write Marker.  I stamped the Birthday from the Bring on the Cake stamp set using my Craft White Ink pad.


No comments:

Post a Comment