Monday, March 24, 2014

Wedding Touches with Stampin' Up!

My sister got married 1.4.14.  We had a lot of handmade touches especially as I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and it's what I do!!  I just wanted to show you some pictures of the things I made for her to use.

These first pictures are signs I made using My Digital Studio (MDS).  She had various baskets of things that people could borrow during the night to keep them warm since it was a winter wedding.

Basket of slippers

Basket of Gloves

Koozies basket

Basket of Scarves
Sign made with MDS to honor deceased family members who couldn't be at the wedding

The next pictures are banners I made for the 2 bars that she was having; s'more and hot chocolate bar.  These signs hung from the tables in front of the bar.

S'more bar banner



Hot chocolate bar banner


It really was a great pleasure helping my sister plan for her wedding.  I look forward to planning her baby shower when that comes around!

No comments:

Post a Comment