Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pittsburgh Penguins Bachelorette Party Invitations

Front
My sister got married January 4, 2014 and I threw her a bridal shower that you can see from my previous post here.  Since it took a lot of time and money to throw her the bridal shower one of the other bridesmaids took charge of the bachelorette party.  I did volunteer to make the invites since I had an idea to make it like a hockey jersey with it being a Pittsburgh Penguins themed party.

It took me a little time and playing around to figure out how I wanted it to look and open but I was so happy with the way it turned out.  I just love the tie up just like the real hockey jerseys have.  Her name is Cori so I could put the C on the front like a captain too!
Back
Her new last name is Weber so I wanted to incorporate that and with her date being 1.4.14 is why I chose the number 14.

Inside made with MDS

The inside I created with My Digital Studio which was so easy.  I downloaded a picture of the Pittsburgh Penguins logo then made it opaque enough that you can read the words and added some stars and that was it.  One of my favorite tools when it comes to customizing my creations is My Digital Studio!

Supplies needed:

Card Stock: Basic Black 4-1/4" by 11" scored at 
                    So Saffron 5-1/4" by 4" and scraps for die cutting
                    Silver Glimmer Paper scrap for die cutting

Ink: Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Pad (#126857 $10.95)

Stamp Set: Non Stampin' Up! letters

Accessories: Silver 1/8" Silver Ribbon (#132137 $4.95)
                    Scallop Trim Border Punch (#118402 $15.95)
                    Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die (#127553 $89.95)
                    Big Shot (#113439 $99.95)
                    My Digital Studio



No comments:

Post a Comment