Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy Anniversary


My husband and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary in July.  Even though I don't think my husband reads my blog, I didn't want him to see this card early so I waited to publish it.  After going back through my old posts I realized that I never went back to publish it!  No clue why I didn't just schedule it for after our anniversary?  Oh man, sometimes I'm glad my head is attached to my body!!

This is a gate fold card that I got directions from splitcoaststampers.com Here.  The heart is glued only on one side so when it opens it stays on the left side of the card.  It's a cute way to open a card.

Supplies needed to make this card:

Card Stock: Gumball Green base 4-1/4 by 8-1/2 scored at 2-1/8 and 6-3/8
                    Comfort Cafe DSP - 2 sheets cut 4 x 2
                    Champagne Glimmer paper scrap
                    Marina Mist scrap
                    Whisper White scrap

Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes for "Happy Anniversary"

Easy Events - I used versamark just on the birds than embossed with white.  I used markers to color in different parts of the embossed stamp.
Easy Events Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Midnight Muse to sponge DSP
       Gumball Green
        Versamark
        Marvelous Markers

Accessories: Basic Pearls Jewel accents
                     Basic Glimmer Brads
                     White Stampin' Emboss Powder
          Tools: Simply Scored
                     Big Shot
                     Hearts collection Framelits Dies in 2 coordinating sizes
                     Modern Label Punch
                     Paper Piercing Tool and Mat
  Adhesives: Snail
                    Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment