Monday, November 12, 2012

Fall Wreath Class


I've FINALLY found the time to create a class for November.  It's been too long and I'm SO excited to get back in to teaching classes and this is what I came up with, a Fall Wreath!

 

During this class you will be creating your own fall wreath to take home with you.  It will look great hanging on your front door welcoming guests into your home for Thanksgiving or would make a great gift if you are going to someone else's house for dinner.
 
Class Details:
 
Date: Tuesday, November 20th, 2012
Time: 7pm
Place: My home, (Castle Shannon, PA)
Cost: $5 or FREE if you place a minimum $25 order that night.
 
You can prepay to reserve your spot through paypal at the top of my page or pay with cash when you attend my class.  Please email me to reserve your spot if paying cash at the event; brittnycreates@gmail.com
 
I hope that you can join me for a fun night of crafting and chatting!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment