Thursday, May 6, 2010

Summer Mini Video

If you have been paying attention, you already know that the summer mini catalog is available now. If you haven't seen the new products, click on the picture of the catalog to the left of my posts where you can download the catalog to see everything.

Stampin Up also produced a short clip featuring some of the products. Check out a few of the things you can order now from the summer mini catalog. After watching the video, click on over to begin shopping with me!



I will be featuring the build a wheel stamps that they showed in my upcoming workshop May 29th. Please leave a comment or contact me if you would like to attend. You will take home a scrapbook page along with the chance of a door prize! You will have so much fun getting to see and use the new summer mini products!!! Stay tuned for a sneak peak of the projects.

I love everything in this catalog and I know you will too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment