Monday, May 10, 2010

Demonstrator Swaps

Every month demonstrators in my upline meet to talk business, swap cards and craft. We are meeting tomorrow night. This months theme for the swap is spring, summer or masculine. Since I have been working on my Father's day cards for troops event I decided to use one of those cards for the swap. It is very easy to make and I just love the way the cards turned out. Here's a close up picture and the total cards for the swap.


To make this card I ran blue cardstock through the Big Shot using the diamond texturz background #1. I thought this gave it a more masculine look to the shirt. I cut the blue at 1 inch to about the center on both sides then folded down so the points met in the middle to make the collar on the shirt. I used different colored DSP cut 4 in by 4 in to make the tie. I found a tutorial online that I followed to make the origami necktie. I used the happy father's day stamp from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set to Versamark the saying onto the bottom right corner of the shirt. This is such an easy masculine card that any man would appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment