Thursday, April 8, 2010

Stampin' Up! Big Changes

A few days ago, Stampin' Up! informed us demonstrators that they are introducing a color renovation for the new catalog coming out in July! At first I was shocked because I just signed up in February and wasn't expecting such a big change. Then I thought this is the perfect time for them to do this for me since I haven't invested a bunch of money like a lot of the other demonstrators out there. I can now use my rewards from workshops to stock up on colors that I know will be around for awhile. I don't think they are going to be changing the colors like this anytime soon. I am definitely looking forward to these new colors. It is going to make being a customer a lot easier because there aren't as many colors to buy so you can invest in more stamps and accessories. They are also introducing a starter kit of cardstock that will combine colors from all of the collections for beginning stampers. This is something that a lot of my new customers kept asking me for. Stampin' Up! has done the work for us now!!! The other neat thing about this change is that the In Colors are going to be around for 2 years rather than 1. That will make investing in those colors even more realistic to do. I could go on and on about all of the positives to this change but why not see the changes for yourself. Here is the new color collections that Stampin' Up! is introducing.

REMEMBER: this doesn't take affect until July when the new catalog comes out.
So take a look at the colors leaving us.

Make sure you stock up on the colors that you love to use on your projects. As of July these colors will not be produced anymore so you want to make sure you have enough of your favorites so you don't run out in the middle of your projects. Start going through your colors now while there is plenty of time to order so you don't miss your chance to have your favorite colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment