Friday, May 30, 2014

Graduation Cap Gift Card Holder


Graduation is right around the corner for high schools.  I have been invited to two of the girls parties that I coached volleyball this past season.  I would love to attend but won't be able to on the days they are having their parties.  I wanted to find something that I could send that holds a gift card.  Where else to go but Pinterest to find some inspiration.  I found this pin from Brenda Quintana who did an awesome picture tutorial on how to make this cap gift card holder.  I also watched Jackie Topa's video on how to make a tassel that is super easy.  I matched the colors to the high school that are black, white and red and made this adorable graduation cap gift card holder to send in the mail!



I will be using the bottom portion to write my note to the girls.

Print Recipe

Product List
129053s
[129053]
$29.95

Click on any of the product pictures to be taken to my online store where you can order any/all of these supplies to make this graduation cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment