Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Purses

I have been wanting to try making these purses using the new Petite Purse Bigz L Die.  This die you can order during the Summer Smooches promotion for only 1 more week than you will have to wait until the new catalog comes out in June.
125606 Petite Purse Bigz L Die $32.95
How cute is this?!


This die is perfect for a lot of different reasons.  It would just make the cutest bridal shower favor which will hold candy, lipstick, jewelery, many different things.  I will take a few more pictures when I get home so you can see the actual size and what it can hold.  (I took these while sitting at the craft fair this weekend and didn't think about it until I wrote this post)

All you have to do to make this purse is to run the die through the Big Shot.  Once the paper is cut, assemble with adhesive, put handle on than decorate.  I chose to use a button and white bakers twine for a simple but adorable finish.  You can do lots of different things to customize this purse how you want it to look but I kept mine simple just to show you.

If you want to order this die make sure to do so by April 30th or you will have to wait until June 1st to get it again.  Order by going to www.brittnysmith.stampinup.net







No comments:

Post a Comment