Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lots of Changes

I know I have been MIA recently, but I have had a lot of new life changes happen within the last month. I started a new job which meant that my son had to go to daycare, but nice thing is that I'm working in the same place so I can see him!! Going back to work has been a hard adjustment for all of us though. I seem to never have enough time to craft yet alone blog about it. I am starting to take my computer to work with me and doing some things during my lunch. So hopefully I will be back to posting soon.

The other big change is that we moved this past weekend. Another good reason I haven't had time to craft is packing, moving and now unpacking. I'm hoping to get my desk and supplies set up by this weekend so I have time to. I have so many ideas I want to work on. I keep itching to go home and do something but then I remember all the boxes that need to be unpacked first. I'm hoping we will be all settled in after this week and weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed that I will have something to post about next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment